Wordfeud Words 1.12
Fast Search for words, substring of words or anagrams, perfect for crossword and word games like Wordfeud, Words With Friends, WordSmith, Word Game, DroidWords, WordWise, Word Mix, Words By Post etc. No screenshots of running games or game login required, simply enter the letters you have available for building words, optionally enter question mark for unknown / blank tiles, and immediately get all possible words you can generate from these letters. Use with any online or offline word based game in any language. More dictionaries coming soon. This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, several popular dictionaries available, including Enable, Words With Friends, Sowpods, Twl06, Twl98, Ods4, Ods5, Ods6, Norwegian (Bokm l, Nynorsk & NSF), Swedish, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Magyar, Polish, Portuguese, Icelandic, Finnish, Russian, YAWL and German. Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by G ran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike. OpenTaal is available under BSD License. Tags: Word helper, word finder, anagram, word feud, ordliste, ordbok, ordlista, ordlexikon, ords k, Wordfeud cheat, Wordfeud fusk, words, ord, wordfeud jukser, bedrager, jukse, tricherie, tricher
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
About Wordfeud Words
Wordfeud Words is a free app for iOS published in the Recreation list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.
The company that develops Wordfeud Words is Morten Skjelland. The latest version released by its developer is 1.12. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.0.
To install Wordfeud Words on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2012-07-20 and was downloaded 174 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Wordfeud Words as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Wordfeud Words on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the Wordfeud Words is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After Wordfeud Words is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.